Buku haematology is a quick reference for the initial investigation and management of common haematology problems. It is for all grades of generalist and specialist doctors, specialist nurses, and has links to key references and guidelines. The information included is concise to make it easy to use and the app is free!
Here are some useful links:
- South Thames Sickle and Thalassaemia Network
- Guidelines on sickle cell and thalassaemic disorders
- Practical Haemostasis
- Resource on all different coagulation tests
- Vast resource on immunohistochemistry of solid organ malignancies as well as haematological ones
- Revision notes from haematology registrars revising for FRCPath exams
- Ever wondered the relevance of a particular cytogentic abnormality – here it is!
- No machine to do your differential counts? – use this free website
- Summarises key diagnostic, scoring and prognostic systems.
- BSH Guidelines
- Guidelines from the British Society for Haematology – from thrombosis in cancer to TTP
- BSH education
- MCQs, images, case reports, essay questions and tutorials
- ASH image bank
- Lots of pretty pictures!
- NHS Blood and transplant hospital site
- Useful guidance and information regarding the hospital and patient-facing side of NHSBT
- International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- Lots of guidelines, education and information on all things clotting
- UK Haemophilia Centres Doctors’ Organisation
- All things haemophilia – guidance, events and information
- British Blood Transfusion Society
- Information and collaboration on all things transfusion-related
- British Society for Haemostasis and Thrombosis
- Be part of the clotting team
- Blood ‘How I Treat’
- Great catalogue of useful and practical guides solving loads of haematological problems